Gossip in Gingham - OOTD

This weekend Tennessee kissed us with a little taste of spring, finally.
If you know anything about southern weather, you have about 2.5 seasons. Winter, a month of spring and the majority of the year is spent baking in the humidity of summer. 
So, as temperatures reached 60 degrees all of Nashville surfaced from hibernation to play in the sunshine. The bestie and I spent our Saturday in 12th South, shopping around, trying our first ever 5 Daughters "100 layer" Donuts and revisiting a favorite, Burger Up.
 The warmer weather meant painted toes and sparkle sandals for me. But I still could not leave behind my favorite winter staple, the J.Crew vest
The vest and long sleeve button up provided just enough warmth for me to be able to bare my translucent ankles and cold toes for the day. 

 The whole outfit needed a pop of color, and my gorgeous pink Kendra Scott necklace did the trick.
I adore my little Draper James key chain attached to my new bag, courtesy of my all to generous dear friend. Did I mention the bag is reversible?! 

We ended our day at Centennial Park, in true southern style. Picnic blanket, sweet tea and good company make for the best weekend in my book.

Shop my outfit below: