Sunday Social

Sunday Social
1. What is your favorite kind of surprise?
Like most any typical, hopeless romantic I like the little surprises in life. I like it when people remember little things you like and show up on a whim to surprise you. It is a reminder that people really are thinking about you, that you matter to someone other than your dog.
2. Flowers or Chocolate?
Flowers, specifically hydrangeas.
 {source}
3. What is your favorite summertime activity?
I generally am an on-the-go sort of gal and so road trips with my girlfriends in the summer have been my favorite thing so far. I took one my junior year of high school with my best friends at the time and we had a blast.
4. Do you have any vacations planned this summer?
I do not have any huge vacations planned but I am going to Watershed, which is a country music festival in Washington toward the tail end of summer. Other than that I'll be hanging with the babies and getting a little less sickly pale.
Hey Luke, wanna go fishin'?
5. Favorite Summer holiday?
My favorite ever summer holiday was probably the summer I went to Hawaii. I had never gone that far from home before without my parents and was so blessed to have a best friend whose family was willing to drag me along with them. We stayed on the big island and explored something new everyday.
This was our model posed picture. At the time we were obsessed with it.
6. Dream vacation?
Right now I have a hankering to go to Paris. Or Europe in general. I would love to just travel around France, Monaco, Spain, Greece, England, wherever my heart desired.