Old Navy Is Sipping On Preppy Punch

I am a bargain shopper through and through. I like to splurge every once and a blue moon, but most of the time I hunt around for deals until I find the best one there is. Old Navy is a recent addition to my arsenal and all I can say is they have been enjoying the mint juleps as of late. Their spring and summer lines have both been surprisingly preppy, with plenty of staple items making their way into my shopping basket.
They have really embraced the embroidered "critter" pants and shorts as of late and I am totally smitten with these {anchor boyfriend khakis} which are on sale for $17.
 A good white blouse is a staple item for any woman's closet and this {button front crepe blouse} is only $19. A total must have!
Did someone say chambray? I am loving this simple chambray {tab sleeved top} and think it is the perfect summer top. Easy, stylish and sophisticated all in one go.
I had to throw in this {mixed eyelet dress} because its pink, hello my favorite color, and utterly fabulous. I have seen a lot of other stores put out similar eyelet dresses for summer, but no one can beat Old Navy's prices.
 Also, how simple is this outfit to put together:
 Love it!
Like always I shop online using {Ebates} to save even more. Right now they have 14% off Old Navy. That would make this outfit only $50. Buh-bang baby girl!