Darling, Precious, Charming.

My life as of late has consisted of the following:
Play time outside in the sand and at the park with the darling little girls who officially call me "nanny." Aka the babies.
Watching my amazing best firend cox in Seattle's opening day regatta, the Windermere cup. It made me miss rowing for a bit and then I remembered erg tests and waking up at 4am. I'll stay on the side lines for now.
 
Bows on bows on bows.
Manicures and pedicures.
Daisy chain crowns.
Sunshine and the official blooming of the state flower.
Sitting in too much traffic to get home at 5.
The most thoughtful birthday gift from my sweet best friend, MacKenzie. I slapped a monogram on my new tumbler and it has been attached to me ever since. Oh, and that charming lobst fabric is being made into something as we speak.