Work It Girl: Pink Pop

Call it houndstooth, call it that black and white checked print, or even the clouded feather print as my grammy called it the other day. Whatever you refer to it as, I love it all the same. Houndstooth is classic but also fun and new feeling when dressed up with pops of color.
The pink necklace paired with this houndstooth blouse is the perfect modern tough while still remaining true to the black dress code that my job requires. My favorite part is, however, the platinum Jack Rogers ballet flats. I just ordered a pair and they are expected to arrive any day now, I cannot wait.
Throughout the week I will be posting ideas of how I would wear these pieces to work under my specific dress code. I am thinking it would be a fabulous link up, so get ready to share your work outfits (even if they are a fabulous pair of scrubs, like my future work outfit will be) I want to see it all!
Monogrammed Scrubs and Strings of Pearls
Also, just a reminder to those of you who have entered my fabulous Frat Collection giveaway, you must follow me via Google Friend Connect, the little widget on the side of the page. If you do not, I will unfortunately have to remove you from the running :(

P.S. I have a $50 Frat Collection giveaway going on right now, enter {here}