Work It Girl: Tiffany Blue

Throughout the week I will be posting ideas of how I would wear these pieces to work under my specific dress code. I am thinking it would be a fabulous link up, so get ready to share your work outfits (even if they are a fabulous pair of scrubs, like my future work outfit will be) I want to see it all!
Monogrammed Scrubs and Strings of Pearls
Also, just a reminder to those of you who have entered my fabulous Frat Collection giveaway, you must follow me via Google Friend Connect, the little widget on the side of the page. If you do not, I will unfortunately have to remove you from the running :(

P.S. I have a $50 Frat Collection giveaway going on right now, enter {here}

Also, I told a little of my own family's story with breast cancer {here} but one of my favorite sassy bloggers, Erin of {Shades of Grey and a Pinch of Pink} is taking on the more serious side and doing a giveaway to raise awareness. Please check yourself, I am 19 years old and have been doing self examinations since my mom was diagnosed 5 years ago. Its not a big deal, but catching it early could save a life, it saved my mom's and I want you to help us continue to beat cancer.