Go Get You Some...

New clothes girl!
At this point you all are probably so tired of hearing about my new job, boring I know, but I am excited and ready to work! We have a majorly black dress code, and forgive me if this is crazy, but the last thing I wanted to bring to my temporary Floridian life was hot dark clothing. Seems like common sense. All the same, I now have some good black options that will transition well back into my more permanent life as a Washingtonian.
Throughout the week I will be posting ideas of how I would wear these pieces to work under my specific dress code. I am thinking it would be a fabulous link up, so get ready to share your work outfits (even if they are a fabulous pair of scrubs, like my future work outfit will be) I want to see it all!
Monogrammed Scrubs and Strings of Pearls
Get ready to linkup!
I spotted this houndstooth shirt from across Kohl's and new I had to have it. My grammy called it some other print, but all I know is it is precious.
similar / splurge / save
The first thing I did after I got the job was run to Forever 21 for the basics. I typically get too overwhelmed by Forever 21 to ever shop there, but I had time before grammy was set to pick me up and thought it would be a good inexpensive place to look. I found this Audrey Hepburn like dress and had to have it, although I did have to go a whole size up for the girls does this happen to anyone else
same / splurge / save
Simple, basic black pants. Not sure if I am going to keep these though.
same / splurge / save
Again, simple staple black pencil skirt. If I actually end up dressing up as {Eloise for Halloween} I think I will have to settle for this skirt for practicality sakes.
same / splurge / save
What girl does not love polka dots? I have a dress in this color and every time I wear it I get compliments that the color looks good on me. Who does not like to get compliments on what they are wearing? I was not going to pass that opportunity up!

Also, just a reminder to those of you who have entered my fabulous Frat Collection giveaway, you must follow me via Google Friend Connect, the little widget on the side of the page. If you do not, I will unfortunately have to remove you from the running :(
P.S. I have a $50 Frat Collection giveaway going on right now, enter {here}