October Goals

I want to start this post off by thanking all of you for your support and love of my #thinkpink post, it means a lot to hear words of encouragement regarding something close to my family. I continue wearing pink and would love to see/hear about the ways you all are supporting the cause.
I recently saw this fabulous link up on Lori of {a crazy walk on the safe side} and knew I wanted to be a part of it all. I am a very list minded person and sometimes that only way I can get anything done is to make a list to organize my crazy thoughts.
I do not have any good solid September goals to reflect on for this post, so I thought I would jump right in and share this month's goals.
This month's goals are all very personalized to me and what I feel as though I need right now. Hopefully I can cross each one off of my list at the end of the month, which is one of the best feelings in my opinion. We will see where it takes me!
Also, I am selling a lot of my old clothing items and things that just won't work in Florida for me, so be sure to check them out {here} if you are looking for some great fall pieces for less!