Sunday Social

1. What do you value most in life?
Friends.
Whether they are your blood family or just people you wish were a part of your family, it does not matter as long as they bring joy and meaning to your life. Half of the things I have learned in life have been from my friends, they teach patience and love and are always there to make you laugh when you need it most.
{img source}
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
The internet, thank goodness hallelujah!
I never remember being without internet though. We were one of the earlier people to have internet in our homes because my dad owned his own company that made sports team sites like the Mariner's. After all, we would not know what a blog was without the internet, that would be terrible!

3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
{img source}

4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
I have always been sure in the fact that I want to make a difference in people's lives. I hope that I am remembered for the good I do and not the moments that I get snappy. If I help to make just a few lives better or put smiles on those faces that really need them, that is what I want to be remembered for.
{img source}
{img source}

5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
In general I think that I have lived my life with a great deal of conviction and strength. I know that I am not a perfect person, in the slightest, but when I look back on the decisions I have made and the people I have surrounded myself with I am really proud. Even when things have not worked out and I have been in low points in my life I have always known that things will someday get better. I think that my outlook on life is definitely positive and something that I am proud of no matter what happens.

6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
I would die to have Reese Witherspoon play me, but I think that she is who I aspire to be not who I am. I think Jennifer Lawrence would be a good pick, she is awkward (check) but also cunning in an odd way. I think that I am a lot like her in that sense. Also, we are both crazy self deprecating, not the best trait to share but we share it all the same.
Plus she has been known to say things like this:
{img source

{img source}
{img source}
P.S. I have a $50 Frat Collection giveaway going on right now, enter {here}
Sunday Social