Little Reminders

As you may know I finished my first year of college last year. The first year was an adjustment, from moving dorms twice, to navigating life at college in general things could get tiring quickly. I have always been the type to love a good inspirational quote or word of advice, no matter how cliche or cheesy, and it seemed like just what I needed. So, I began to do what I do best - craft.
I started with painting a wooden A from the craft store, and of course had to top it off with a sweet bow. These command hooks are the best things for dorms or any sort of living situation where you aren't meant to be putting holes in the wall, and they were perfect for my project.
From there, I continued to fill up the wall with words to keep in my mind as I saw fit. They range from words of faith, to those of confidence and beauty.
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."
"Eventually all the pieces fall into place. Until then, Laugh at the confusion, Live for the moment and remember that everything happens for a reason"
“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” 
"Good things come to those who wait, but the best things come to those who do"

Do you have any words that you like to remind yourself of? What are they?