Feeling Social On Sunday

Sunday Social
1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count) 
- My phone, pathetic and cliché I know but I gotta keep up with my non-crippled homies somehow!
- My laptop. Sue me, I am totally and un-regretably addicted to my little macbook. This blog wouldn't survive without it!
- A tervis or one of my other tumblers. You never know when you're going to need some sweet tea or something and it always tastes better in something monogrammed.
- My Lilly planner. Even in cripple-dom I find myself liking to write things down in it.
- A set of headphones. You never know when you will need a private jam session with Luke Bryan.
2. All time favorite book? Why?
Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird. One of the few things my mama and I can agree on is this book. It is a timeless, perfectly written, seamless novel. A few years ago in the pre-school where my mom works there was a little girl named Scout and she got so jealous that she didn't have a daughter named after her favorite novel. Thank goodness she didn't, I don't think I would live up to her legacy well.
3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012
Before the new year begins I want to be able to say with confidence that the direction I am heading is the right one for me. To find a school where I am at my happiest and to stop saying no so often.
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
I think I would relive my senior year of high school. Not because it was amazing, it was exactly the opposite, but because the knowledge and faith I have now could have changed everything for the better.
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
That even though I may start off as reserved and a little quiet, I get loud. I wish they knew my best self as soon as they met me, instead of having to wait until I warm up to them in my odd little ways before the sassy was released.