Sunday Social


Sunday Social

1. What is the first website you log into each day?
Facebook or Tumblr. I am usually so groggy and dysfunctional in the morning that I need something to look at but nothing more complicated than that. Tumblr is perfect because its pretty much just pictures and now that I have discovered the fast reblog thing, all I do is sit on tumblr, especially now that I am a cripple.

2. Give us some funny websites that you visit that we need to know about.
This website. I honestly am not a cat person and only would have a cat to do things like this to it. They are seriously bigger sasses than me.

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
As far as I'm concerned these are both completely different. I go to facebook to catch up on people's lives that I really could care less about. I turn to pinterest when I am feeling creative, or sassy, or bored. Its like the wine of internet sites. You just sit there, press a few buttons and scroll your life away, the ultimate procrastinating machine.
{img one}
4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?
Instagram. I am all about getting down to the quick and dirty, hah, and instagram does that for me. In picture form. What could be better than having your best friends' weekends and miley cyrus' hideous haircut show up all in one place that you can browse at a stoplight. It is genius folks.
{img three}
5. Favorite YouTube video. Post it!
I like anytime Daily Grace tries to cook. Possibly because she adds copious amounts of alcohol into the mix but also because she is straight up hilarious. What is a Lucky Charming Russian? Who knows just trust in Grace and her ability to use a food processor to combine children's breakfast cereal and alcohol.
6. Biggest online pet peeve?
When people talk about other people in the blog world without confronting them first. Its like first of all, how much did you learn about me from a two sentence about me detailing my superficial love for bows and Lilly Pulitzer and what is your problem with me. Yikes. Do not go there, so beyond high school. If you have a problem with someone, be adult about it. Shoot them an email, call them, send smoke signals, or just delete them off of your reading list. Simple as that chickadee.