Its Baby Girl's Birthday Friday!

Happy FRIDAY! Today I am linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday.


1.  Over this labor day weekend I will be     abusing my broken privileges. Probably making my foot swell to twice its size and hoping no one notices how utterly sexy it is that I can only wear one shoe   .

2.  With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are    I really should watch more of the debates. In my head my first election is all pink white and blue like a remake of Legally Blonde, but I just need to get informed before I say something stupid and end up with half the internet hating me   .

3.  Today    Is my best friend's birthday! Just look at how precious and little she is, the boys love her... Lets go honey boo boo  .

4. The best thing I've cooked recently was      that healthy pizza I blogged about. My strong suit lately has been eating though, being temporarily broken I have been enjoying my fair share of carbs and muffin tops .








... sorry about it

5. The last thing I bought was    from the Lilly sale, dear Lord I am literally going to put my debit card in a block of ice. As if that'd stop me though, I would probably throw it in a glass of sweet tea in no time .



6. The best movie I saw this summer was    The Hunger Games, I know it isn't new but I love love love love love Peeta. I would sit in a cave with that boy forever rocking that five strand braid while saving him from districts one and two .



7.  The best book I read this summer was    probably Bethenny Frankel's book A Place of Yes. She is hilarious and definitely on my list of people that I want to grow up to be. Or marry into their family. Or have adopt me. I'm not picky  .
{img four}