March Favorites: Miscelaneous

Google Reader is sadly going away, move over to {Bloglovin} with me!
Follow on Bloglovin
Yesterday I talked about my {Beauty Favorites} for the month of March. Today's post is everything else I loved throughout the month.
My mom just got back from Paris with Easter sweets in hand on Sunday. I had asked her for something from Laduree or Fauchon and thought macrons would be a good idea, it being Paris and all. I have been blessed enough to have gotten to visit France twice in my life and found my first trip to Fauchon to be a magical experience. 
So when I spotted the black and white bag I knew something good was inside. My mom picked out eight macrons for me to enjoy and as you can see I have already munched away on a couple, they were delicious!

 
If you ever met me in person during the winter I would probably be wearing a vest. And when I was in Florida I learned about the J.Crew Excursion vest. I originally lusted over the herringbone version but when I finally found time to wander into a J.Crew they only had a few choices left. I saw the pink when the whole store was 30% off and snatched it up immediately. It is pretty much all I wear at this point.
 
One of my least favorite things about my hair is the texture of it. Because I have grown it out obnoxiously long it no longer really curls but instead sits stubbornly in between curl and straight. It is not a cute look when it dries on its own, so I usually end up putting heat to it. I got so tired of blowing it dry and then straightening it and one day saw the Revlon Hot Air brush at Target. For $20 I thought I had nothing to lose. Thank goodness I try it. It has been a lifesaver and the only tool I use on my hair lately. It straightens the kinks out but leaves volume and body to my hair at the same time.
I know I just talked about Justin Timberlake's new album The 20/20 Experience but I am seriously obsessed. It is the best CD to jam to in the car with friends, or totally alone as I do, and the songs are still good on the 100th play. Trust me, I'd know.

P.S. This is what I look like when I am trying to wrangle 6 kids under the age of 9 at once. QT. Remind me to space my brood of babies out.