I've Got Spring {Fashion} Fever

So often Old Navy makes J.Crew reminiscent clothes for so much less. The cobalt blue color of these pants is a perfect spring statement, and we all know how much this girl loves a good embroidered critter! These pants will easily carry over into summer especially if your summers are anything like Pacific Northwet summers. Pair them with a simple white top and a brown leather belt and girl, you are in business.
2. Everly Joy For Chevron Dress Black and White $60
 Chevron, chevron, chevron. 
Are you sick of the zig zag yet? I'm certainly not. There are so many fun chevron twists, from bright neon pink to semi-kitschy chevron quilts, but every girl needs a simple black and white chevron in their closet. Everly is the queen of chevron, and one of my favorite boutique brands.
You can add a statement belt or necklace, or leave the dress to speak for itself.
 If you have flipped through the J.Crew March style guide than you already know:
J.Crew, you've done it again. 
Made my heart flutter, made my wallet cry, oh my goodness make it all mine!
This happy floral print is so springy and bright. The price tag is slightly scary but if you present your valid student ID at a J.Crew store than you will receive a 10% student discount. Which would make this skirt $112.50. A little easier to swallow? You be the judge.
Pair it with a bright top and make the outfit pop, or go more subdued and stick to whites and pastels.
Lilly does white in the best way, I swear.
One of my first Lilly pieces is the white Nicolette dress that I snagged during a fabulous sale last year. Its sexy and its subtle, its genius. 
This white Hilly top rings true to Lilly's ability to do white in such chic way and would be perfect with the Old Navy pants above. Or mix it with a bold signature Lilly print and have some extra fun!
I should add that love the name Hilly. If I had a little girl her name would be either Hollis, Hillie or Harper. 
Maybe I should get a dog instead. 
Her name would be Dixie or Julep. 
Much easier decision for this baby girl.

What are you wearing this spring? Any fabulous snags? Share!
xo