February Playlist

Eighteen Inches - Lauren Alaina
Lauren Alaina is one of my favorite artists at the moment. If you do not know, she got her fame from American Idol and has done nothing but wonderful things since. I honestly love her whole album and Eighteen Inches is just the sprinkles on top of the sundae.
Better Dig Two - The Band Perry
I first heard this song after seeing it on a favorite music of the moment list. I was instantly in love. Does it relate to my life? No, not particularly. But don't pretend that you don't want to turn it up and scream all of the lyrics when it comes on the radio, I do!
L.O.V.E - Ashlee Simpson
 Oh it is cheesy. Oh it is old Ashlee Simpson. But, oh it is LOVE.
This is the sort of song that makes you want to grab your girlfriends and dance. Its ridiculously fun.
Downtown - Lady Antebellum
One late night after a sub-par anatomy and physiology test this song came on the radio.  I was bumping along to the whole thing. My very favorite part is when she says she is going to "put on a dress that'll show a little uh-uh, but you ain't gettin' uh-uh." You go girl!
How Country Feels - Randy Houser
  When I was in Florida this was my favorite to play on my way to work. Truthfully, I love it because I want a man to sing me this song and show me how country feels.
Not even going to apologize for it.
Thrift Shop - Macklemore
Not something I play everyday, but, I thought I should represent some Seattle pride. Macklemore is a Seattle favorite and you have to admit that the song is catchy. Who doesn't love a good thrift shop find? I found one of my favorite vintage Marc Jacob's sweaters at a local thrift shop for $7. Needed this theme song then!

What songs are on your playlist this month? Share, I always love new music!
xo