Q & A Friday

1. What is the best advice you've ever given and received?
Given - I think most of the time when I give advice it always relates closely to following exactly what the heart desires. Sometimes, that might not always be the best advice, but I think that as long as they know that I am there to love them through anything, then its the best thing that I can think to do.
Received - That in order to love others, I must first love myself. I always held this to be true, but it has not been until very recently that I started to take steps to really understand what this means to me.
2. Type of music you like most?
Hands down country. Nothing can compare to the sweet mood country puts me in, and oh how I would love to have my own Luke Bryan to serenade me at my beckoning.
3. Shoe size?
It ranges anywhere from an 8 to a 9.
4. Who sent the last text message you received?
Mama mama mama.
5. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Reese Witherspoon. That girl has to be the cutest and classiest little blonde bombshell ever.
6. Have you ever been fired or “let go”?
No Ma'am. But I am terrified of this happening, especially since I have to leave mine early to go home for Christmas.
7. What's under your bed?
Sweet M and I had a joke that the "borrowers" lived under our beds because our things were constantly disappearing! They would eventually show up in odd places if we were lucky, like when my student card disappeared one night and turned up in the center of our room by the next morning... 
that is just the beginning!
8. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I honestly could not tell you. I believe that when you really love someone, you constantly grow and relearn to love each other no matter how many hiccups come up in life. 
My grandparents have a love like that. 
They celebrated 50 enchanting years of marriage two summers ago, and all I can do is hope that one day I will learn to love someone like that.
9. What is your middle name?
All of the girls in family, on my mama's side, are given a certain A middle name at birth (for privacy sakes I am going to leave it at the letter A). It comes with this tradition that, when we get married our middle names' are legally changed to our maiden names. I keep wondering what I will do if I do have my dream four daughters, too much A for me!
10. Do you think that you are a good singer?
When I was five I thought I was going to be a pop star. This was on the side of my more serious doctor-mailman-cat dreams of course. My mother burst that bubble quite quickly, but now I understand it was for a very good reason. This has not however stopped me from singing my favorite country songs whenever I feel like it!