Oh, How Pintresting Wednesdays: Foodie Edition

With Thanksgiving around the corner,  and my homesickness growing with every minute, I thought it was fitting that my pins for today's post come from my 'Feed Me' pinterest board. Everything on Pinterest always looks so yummy, and even though I have never actually tried making any of it, I like to think that mine would look, and taste, just as good.
The first thing that caught my eye were these pumpkin cream cheese muffins. 
I die. 
I thought I loved pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, but think I think I love these more.

"Pink cookies" were an essential part of my childhood. 
Every time my mom would go to Tully's to get herself a coffee, I was always guaranteed either a pink cookie or one of their delicious lollis.
There is something about the pink icing that makes it taste that much better. If you have a Costco near you, go get a box of these (and feel free to send some my way).
The best part about this pin is its description. 
'5 minute coffee cake done in the microwave.' 
Every college student is rejoicing. 
Dorm food stinks. 
We all know that, and even if it doesn't you are probably completely tired of it at this point waiting for something new. Me too. This is like that light at the end of the tunnel that I have dreamed about.
My body hates this food, but I love it! 
Mini pizza balls. 
Generally anything with both mini and pizza in the same sentence means 'eat more.' 
Win. 
Maybe they should put these in the dining halls. Freshman 50 here we go!