Black Friday From Bed

Good morning sunshine!
I hope that everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving last night and ate until their bellies were full but not uncomfortable and bursting with goodies.
I spent the festivities with my Grammy and her friends but really missed my mom and Nonnie at home. Last year we had duck and ice cream and too much pie for our own good so it is odd that I found myself surrounded by people I had just met on such a personal holiday.
If you are lucky enough to have today off work I am so jealous of you. That probably means that you are also blessed to have a job that is not in the retail industry, and again, so jealous. I will be off to work at 9 this morning for a 10 hour shift. Oh dear.
I think this calls for my first peppermint mocha of the season!
So, since I am not lucky enough to get to sleep in or experience the excited crazy of black Friday shopping, I will be shopping from bed.
Over the past week I have been raiding my emails, scouring my favorite websites and rooting around the internet for the best deals.
On top of many of these deals I have to mention my favorite shopping buddy EBates. To date I have earned $56 just for shopping through Ebates. When you sign up you not only get a gift card to the store of your choice, but you also start to save immediately.
I'll explain more later.
Here is the Black Friday List:
Gap - 15% off in store
30% off Old Navy, Banana Republic, Gap, Piperlime online through Monday
Plus 10% cash back from Ebates
Swell Caroline - Check out the 'Black Friday Deals' tab for all the great deals. I love the state necklaces
My favorite Swell Caroline bracelet
Embroidery Chick - $29 monogrammed boot socks, also does sororities, 1/4 zip $30
Vera Bradley - Imperial Toile, Loves Me, Totally Turq new to the outlets!
25% off open to 4am
20% off 4am to close
Plus 3% cash back from Ebates
I love my Boysenberry Vera luggage set
Nike - 25% off clearance with code 'BLUERIBBON'
Plus 6% cash back from Ebates on every purchase
Bath and Body Works - Tote filled with goodies and coupon stacking allowed
Plus 2% cash back from Ebates
Country Club Prep - 25% off everything
Southern Frock - Everything online is $25-$40
A Cut Above - Regular priced items 10% off
Tops from $3, dresses from $8
Occasionally Made - 25% off with code 'THANKSGIVING'
The Frat Collection - 30% off with code 'HOLIDAY'
Marley Lilly - Free chevron hair tie set and stacking free gifts
Jack Wills - 30% off and free shipping
Macy's - Various deals including extra 15% off
Plus 6% back from Ebates
Vestique Boutique - 9-11am 20% off purchase
11-1 10% off purchase
1-7 gift with purchase.
Prices valid in store Friday, online Cyber Monday
B. Fabulous - 30% off all clothing
25% off Vineyard Vines
Hope's Boutique - 30% off online with code 'BLACKFRIDAY'
Crystal Faye - Fabulous fellow blogger is giving 10% off with code 'GiveThanks'
Red Dress Boutique - 30% off order with code 'RDB30'