ABC, As Easy As 123...

My humble blog has recently gained some sweet followers and after seeing this 'tag' floating around I thought I would join in the fun!
Let me know if you also share your ABCs on your blog.

A- Accent you wish you had
A southern accent :)
I have also become recently enthralled by deep south, bayou Louisiana accents. I don't know if I would want one myself, but there is something really charming about them. They almost tell a story of character and history in themselves.

B- Baking or Cooking?
Baking! My love of sweets started early and I like to fuel that in anyway possible.
In fact, when I was old enough to climb onto the counters in our kitchen, my mother used to find me weekly with my fingers stuck in the butter or the sugar bowl. I was a Paula Dean prodigy even then.

C- Can't Get Enough.....
of crafting!
I love to craft, I see pretty much everything as a glitter opportunity. Along with running, working really hard on a craft project is a like a drug for me. It helps to relieve my anxiety and really gets me focused on something productive instead of worrying about things I cannot change.

D- Drink you can't go without
Diet Coke.
I know it isn't good for me, but after a long day of work or school nothing is better than a big glass of ice cold diet coke. Except if it is from a soda machine, I will settle for the kind out of the can, but the machine is always better.

E- Emotion you get when those Hallmark commercials come on
Shivers usually go through my body. Either because I wish my life was like that, or because it is snowing outside and I am genuinely cold.

F- Fictional Character you relate to
For the longest time I would have said Rory Gilmore. And in many ways I still am a Rory. I like to follow rules, to keep on the straight and narrow and I love to eat. But in many ways I am trying to be like a new Rory. One who isn't so afraid, maybe like Rory with Logan Rory.

G- Guilty Pleasure
Ben and Jerry's. Its so dangerous. You think that they come in that little container because they are personal sized... turns out they're not. Oopsie.

H- Hometown
A suburb of Seattle, Washington.

I- Ice Cream Flavor
Mint chocolate chip, the green kind. 
Don't even get me started on the silly white kind. I want the artificial coloring please.

J- Jumpstart Go To (aka how you get your day started)
I usually set ten million alarms starting ridiculously early in the morning 'just in case' I want to get up and run a marathon or something obnoxious like that. I eventually do wake up, roll over check my emails and think about getting out of bed. I literally have to will myself out of bed most mornings.

K- Keepsake Item
When I was younger I collected snow globes. Although not the easiest thing to store, some of them have really strong memories attached to their little glittery interiors.
If anyone feels like adding to my collection, feel free to pick up this beauty from Henri Bendel.

L- Life Verse(s)

M- Memory that makes you smile
When we first got my puppy it was in the middle of the summer and I was still on a local swim team. We always held the regional competition at our pool, and so we brought Kobi along. The little thing was so tiny that he slept all day and even fell asleep in his water bowl, too cute!

N- Non-fiction writer you want to have dinner with
Bethenny Frankel. She is hilarious and she would have to bring her sweet baby girl too!

O- Opulent Item You Want (something that is way out of your price range)
A giant house on a plantation in the south that I can one day fill with babies.

P- Pattern You Love
Houndstooth. I think it is classy but can be really fun if worn right!

Q- Quirk You Have
I have a really expressive face that sometimes gets me in trouble. A lot of times I forget that people can see me and I make momentary faces of distain or crazy. 

R- Relaxing Spot
My bed for sure. I am a lounge princess.

S- Snow or Sun?
They are both so different to me. Its not like rain and snow, sun makes me exhausted and turns me red, where as snow sometimes freezes my toes and fingers.

T- TV show you miss
Pretty Little Liars, January come sooner! Also, I will always miss Gilmore Girls.

U- Unique Fact About You
I am legitimately allergic to artificial grape flavoring. Its not deadly, but my lips get huge if I have too much of it.

V- Valentine's Day ...big deal or not?
You tell me prince charming.

W- What's Your Love Language?
Words of Affirmation. 
I knew this before hand, being the odd little introspective thing I am, but I really do need to hear that I am wanted and good enough to feel that way. Even in my friendships.

X- X-Factor Song You Would Sing 
Good Girl - Carrie Underwood. I run to this song, I shower to this song, this song is my life. I want a "big white wedding and a hand you can hold" 100%.

Y- Yoga or Not?

Z- Zealous Dream You Have
To be a mom to many, a wonderful nurse and maybe have my own makeup company/boutique on the side. 
I like to be busy.