It's Me, Eloise!

If I had a "spirit animal" it would be sweet Eloise from Eloise at the Plaza. You can also believe that my future babies will have bows as big as hers and we will spend their birthdays' in the Eloise suite at the actual Plaza hotel.
So, as I began to think of Halloween costumes, I knew that Eloise was the perfect choice. I am not sure if I am actually going to dress up for Halloween, however with my new job's black wardrobe I could do it pretty easily with a little DIY loving!


Instead of plain black suspenders, I would grab some modpodge for fabric and glitter those babies up, too cute! Also, I think that polka dotty knee highs are way more fun than plain white ones. Lastly, Jack Roger's flats are the perfect grown up version of the Eloise shoe, plus they are gorgeous for everyday wear. I just bought a pair in platinum and cannot wait to show them off on the blog!
P.S. This is a link up with the fabulous {Long Distance Loving} for Friday's Fancies, costume prep edition! Join in and link up :)
{img source}
P.S. I have a $50 Frat Collection giveaway going on right now, enter {here}