Simplest of Sweets: Almond-Banana Smoothie

Happy Monday loves!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend - I spent mine sleeping in and watching too many movies to count. Along with that I am counting down the days to re-x-ray day (this Friday!!!!!) and praying that I will be able to run again then. If you have time to put me, and I guess my silly foot, in your prayers I would appreciate it!

Lately, I have been obsessed with smoothies, and find them a great way to get a little bit of sweet in my day without going crazy calorie wise. My favorite right now is this banana almond milk concoction. If you have a protein powder that you make post workout this would be the perfect way to use it!
This smoothie is seriously so easy - it takes five minutes tops to put it all together! It tastes like a milkshake (no joke) and the almond milk is the perfect finishing flavor. YUM. I want one right now.