Free Monograms & More


I am beyond excited to announce that my etsy store, OhLaLaAli, has launched and is already filled with lovely monograms ready to be personalized for you. If you don't see it in the shop, chances are I can make it for you. Be it a different size or monogram style, just ask and I would be happy to oblige!
What I have discovered thus far is that getting a brand spanking new etsy shop out into the world to tell a success story is tricky. I have decided that who better to ask for help than you all. I am seeking a few fabulous "brand representatives," for lack of a better term, who are willing to spread the #OhLaLaAli love around in exchange for free monograms and other fun things. I would love to hear from as many of you as are interested and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
To "apply," again for lack of a better term, there are a few things I ask you do.
First, follow the shop's instagram and favorite the etsy shop as well.
Then, send an email to shopohlalaali@gmail.com and include:
Your Name
Your Age
Your Links (facebook, instagrams, twitter, tumblr, blog, youtube, ect.)
Ways in which you would share the love and get the word out
Any other things you would like me to know!

I am so excited to begin this journey and hope to have your gorgeous selves come along too!

Image Map