March Favorites: Beauty

Google Reader is sadly going away, move over to {Bloglovin} with me!

Follow on Bloglovin
Happy April 1st loves! Hopefully no one played any cruel tricks on you today and you have been enjoying the spring sunshine as of late. I have my first day of Spring quarter today which I think is a joke. Not the funny kind though. I am taking Anatomy and Physiology part II and Chemistry. I have already taken chemistry before, but that will be a TJTNS post to come soon.
I thought I would share some of the things I really loved in March with you all so that you can maybe go try some for yourself in April. This post will be beauty favorites and tomorrow will be random favorites.
The first thing I adored this month was {MAC's Naked Lunch} eyeshadow.
I have been wearing this slightly pink brown shade all over my lid for the past couple of months now and love it.  When I feel like going all out with my eye makeup it becomes a base color but on most days it is all I wear on my lid. Definitely a makeup must have in my opinion.


My second favorite for the month is the {Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick in Mad For Magenta}.
To start off I love this line of Maybelline lipsticks so much. They are a subtle wash of color that can be built up to a pretty solid level of color if need be. I typically have pretty dry lips and so these light moisturizing lipsticks are a big help in that department. They don't make me feel like I have frog lips when I apply them. Thank goodness for that!

I received some Neugtrogena products from {Bzz Agent} in my latest package and found myself really drawn to the {Moisture Smooth Color Stick}.
It is a similar concept to the Maybelline Color Whisper lipsticks except it holds less pigment and more moisture. I was given one in Cool Watermelon to test out and really enjoyed the light pink color on my lips. The best part, it smelled like a watermelon on my lips, yum!



I didn't actually purchase any nail polish in March, which is rare for me, but I loved {Essie's Jamaica Me Crazy} throughout the month. 
The color is a pink purple jewel tone that is perfect for spring and summer wear. I find myself typically drawn to pinks and this polish is my favorite ever right now. The only thing I will say is that Essie polish chip like crazy. I can apply a polish one day and find it chipping two days later. That is without top coat though, so maybe it is my own fault.
Does anyone else have the same problem with Essie polishes?


Last on my list for this month was the {Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge}.
Prior to purchasing a sponge for myself I had heard a lot of hype over the little pink egg and wondered how great an overpriced makeup sponge could be. One day I was in Sephora on whim with MacKenzie and I decided that it was time to take the plunge. I have pretty dry skin and anything that bodes well to that is something I will dry at least once. I had a couple gift cards and decided to drop some money on my very own Beauty Blender.
I am so glad I did.
I have completely fallen in love with this little thing. You basically wet it, and watch it expand to twice its size, squeeze out most of the water and apply your foundation with it per usual. It creates the most perfect light, dewy finish and really makes your face look natural as opposed to caked on which dry skin often causes. It is a total must have!
What were your favorite beauty items from this month? Any I should try out?
P.S. I am having a mini blog sale over on {Tradesy} you should sign up, check out {my items for sale} and start your own spring cleaning as well! It so easy to use, you'll love it!