The events that occurred on Friday December 14th 2012 are those that will change our nation forever.
It is impossible for me to comprehend the ordeal or even at times to believe that it happened.
As the details rolled in, so did the pain and immense feeling of helplessness in my own mind.
26 victims.
20 small children.
8 of their teachers and administrators.
Charlotte Bacon, 2/22/06, female
Daniel Barden, 9/25/05, male
Rachel Davino, 7/17/83, female.
Olivia Engel, 7/18/06, female
Josephine Gay, 12/11/05, female
Ana M. Marquez-Greene, 04/04/06, female
Dylan Hockley, 3/8/06, male
Dawn Hochsprung, 06/28/65, female
Madeleine F. Hsu, 7/10/06, female
Catherine V. Hubbard, 6/08/06, female
Chase Kowalski, 10/31/05, male
Jesse Lewis, 6/30/06, male
James Mattioli , 3/22/06, male
Grace McDonnell, 12/04/05, female
Anne Marie Murphy, 07/25/60, female
Emilie Parker, 5/12/06, female
Jack Pinto, 5/06/06, male
Noah Pozner, 11/20/06, male
Caroline Previdi, 9/07/06, female
Jessica Rekos, 5/10/06, female
Avielle Richman, 10/17/06, female
Lauren Rousseau, 6/1982, female (full date of birth not specified)
Mary Sherlach, 2/11/56, female
Victoria Soto, 11/04/85, female
Benjamin Wheeler, 9/12/06, male
Allison N. Wyatt, 7/03/06, female

Words cannot describe the grief I feel over these deaths.
In the first night of the chaos I wrote this, trying to make sense of it all:
"all I keep thinking, praying, is that the Lord is up there holding tight to those sweet babies. Hugging them and filling them with his love and grace. And in the same way he is protecting their families, letting them know that they are okay, that he has got them in his kingdom and no evil will ever touch them again. Its all I can do, so I continue to pray for them and hope that they find some peace amongst all the pain.
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10"
I am a 19 year old, single, childless college student, and every night since this senseless act I have cried for these beautiful babies.
Bethenny Frankel reccently released an "Open Letter to Sandy Hook," which I find poignant and perfect to sum up what I am feeling
"To the families of the Sandy Hook tragedy,
No matter what anyone says or does, no one will ever be able to feel or comprehend the grief, sadness, pain, anger and frustration that you are going through during this terrible time.
The entire country is in mourning and so many of us would do anything to take away some of your incomprehensible sorrow.  I know that I  feel helpless, confused, sad, frustrated and angry for you. 
You are constantly in our hearts, minds and prayers during this difficult holiday season. We send you our love and support today, tomorrow and for as long as you need us. 
I am so sorry for your tragic loss.
Love, 
Bethenny Frankel"
{taken from Bethenny.com}
Tomorrow there will be a blogger day of silence in honor of the whole community, but if anyone knows of anyway to help please share.
Sandy Hook, you will always be in my thoughts and prayers.